Workshops for winter and spring are now available
UWA Extension brings you a great program of short courses and events hosted at The University Club of Western Australia.
New and noteworthy short courses include:
- Historian Susan Broomhall’s wonderful Insider's Guide series
- Daniel Midgley and Kylie Sturgess bring you critical thinking with an entertaining twist in the Let's Think series
- Dale Neill’s wildflower photography courses for spring
- Learn about positive psychology in The science of happiness with Annika Rose.
And some of our most popular one day courses are now available for booking:
- The art class for everyone – artist Karen Frankel’s Drawing for non-drawers
- You can Learn DSLR in a day with photographers Karen Castle and Karin Calvert
- Has your creative writing lost the plot? Learn how to Dramatise your story with John Harman
New courses and public talks are being added all the time.
Hit the button below to join our mailing list and you’ll be the first to know what’s happening.
Business :: Education :: Finance :: Graphic Design
:: Computing :: Technology:: Online Courses
:: Speaker’s Corner :: Concerts
Contact Us :: Directions
:: Testimonials :: Cancellation Policy